A (digital) Product Developer is responsible for:
- Finding, evaluating and organizing the production team around the context of creating a custom software solution.
- Understanding the ecosystem the software will inhabit and compliment. This includes overall business impact, system support requirements, technical infrastructure, success metrics, permissions and delivery systems.
- Containing a deep technical knowledge of what is possible and practical in the interactive medium being employed to deliver the software.
- Interacting with the audiences the software will serve to learn, in great detail, how they prefer to interact with the software.
- Scheduling and coordinating the priorities of the 5 repeated activities that occur on each activity in a software development sprint. Strategy, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Communicating with the stakeholders and anyone they choose that directly contributes to the delivery of a digital product.